We believe that it’s never too early to teach your child a second language! Our program is conducted in French and English, with the emphasis on French. The children are under no pressure to speak French themselves; gradually they do so as they become accustomed to hearing the language. While it does not take long for children to understand most of what is said in French, it may take a while before they actually say any French words themselves. We aim not to teach the children to speak French, but to train the ear and lay a firm foundation for the future, for more formal training to be built on. We aim to offer a positive socialization experience for your child. We strive to meet the social, emotional, physical and intellectual needs of children by providing a carefully planned, developmentally age appropriate programs. We help strengthen and promote children’s confidence, potential and individuality by encouraging the children to learn through play, and make meaningful relationships with those around them. This is all done in a French ambiance, created by qualified, French speaking teachers.
Registration for the upcoming school year is now open. Find out more information here.
What makes us different
- We have 2 qualified Early Learning Professionals working in our classroom, so no parent duty days are required.
- We offer experiences rich in community involvement, such as our “reading Buddy” program and more!
- We love to explore outdoors and play on our playground area, as well as community green spaces. We also have a fantastic multi-purpose room at our disposal for gross motor activities.
- We welcome in-class visitors often into our classroom, such as dance teachers, yoga instructors, music teachers, community members, parents, animals.
- We believe in child-directed play and learning, and facilitate play by observing, documenting and joining in the fun.
- We foster self-esteem and independence by giving our students the tools they need to succeed, and allowing them to achieve success at whatever stage they are at
- Want to learn even more about us? Come by for a visit and see what fun we have!